|The Victorinox Swiss Army Alpnach with the Airforce One logo... only 77 made.|
The ones that I am searching for are what I call low-production limited editions. They may be mass produced by large watchmaking brands, but they are made in extremely low numbers... let's say under 100 total. Those are the ones that I will be concentrating on for Victorinox Swiss Army because they are rarer, seldom exchange hands and are owned by just a few people on the whole planet. Plus... it's less work for me. ha ha
First on the list is the Victorinox Swiss Army "Air Force One" Limited Edition Alpnach Chronograph, model #249045. I covered this watch in 2 separate articles here:
- MEET THE WATCH: A Truly Presidential Special Edition Alpnach Watch by Victorinox Swiss Army - When I first saw it on eBay...
- UPDATE: Acquiring an Ultra Rare Air Force One Watch with the Presidential Seal by Victorinox Swiss Army - How I acquired it...
So, let the gathering of owners officially begin. There were only 77 of these "not-for-sale-to-the-general-public" Airforce One watches. If owners contact me, I will update the list. Who knows how many will be tracked down over time. Here is what I have so far by August 1, 2017.
- #70 - Andrew H. - Atlanta, GA
- #43 - Ray B. - Unknown location
- Your name, watch number and city here. You know you want me to list it!
|2 of the 77 owners of the Airforce One Alpnach Chronograph have been located|
|#70 belonging the author aka me.|